Friday 16 September 2011

My Idol Boy



Look what arrived in the post today! Since finding out Boy George had a book focused purely on his clothes and make up, I've scoured the internet to find a copy for myself. Published in 1984, the book shows you how to make some of his most iconic outfits, including my favourite, the kimono. It also shows you step by step, how to achieve his make up look! I'm totally in love with this book and will endeavour to make all the clothes, I can't wait to start choosing materials.

2 comments:

  1. Those were the days. We used to imitate his style on Saturday nights to go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that sounds so much fun! unfortunately for me, he was a bit before my time so none of my friends appreciate him quite as much as i do :) x

    ReplyDelete